Here I am writing about movie gossips.. don't get confused with blog title
Few minutes back I have watched new Orange trailers and they are looking fabulous. Charan dresses and style looks great (Don't ask me how he is). offcurse Genelia is simply super and beautiful. I am eagerly waiting to watch Genelia. unfortunately it won't be released here and I have to adjust with Cam print (Hopefully someone will upload it in first day). I always think why the hell producers are not thinking to release movies online where I can buy a ticket and watch it only. They could even stop some percentage of piracy by releasing online.
Lets analyze further on this topic, I know if a movie get released online, sure at least 50% NRI's could watch it on the first day (specially fans like me and my roommates) and even some set of people could watch in India. I know there are lot of family who don't have time and flexibility to go to cinema theater. everyone will think it's a good idea in the first glance but there are important draw backs in it. Now pirates can make good quality copy by sitting at home and one person will buy a ticket and 100 people will watch it. I thought about it long time ago and haven't analyzed further to stop above major issues. So lets drop this idea for now. I'll update If I find some solutions to it but sure, there could be solutions to over come these issues.
Yesterday I wrote about a habit which I have stopped and wanted to start it again. Today I am going to write about a bad habit which I have been developing from past 2 years. Can any one guess? My friends in Netherlands can easily guess. I can say, I am kind of addicted to "Great Andhra" website (Telugu and English versions). Website will full of gossips. I know nothing is true in the website but I still read it at least 5 to 8 times a day. Even I read it in my office hours. I have been doing it because in the past, I don't have enough work to do at home n office. Now I have handful of work, still my fingers type automatically "Great Andhra" website URL whenever I open a web browser.
Today I have decided to stop it. First day was good, I didn't even open it n hope I'll continue in future. For Sure, nenu okkasari anukunate na mata nene vinanu (If I decide once, I'll not listen to myself). Reading gossip is fun but don't get addict to it. If someone has habit of reading gossip, please spend that time to read something valuable or knowledgeable. It's my free advice n it's up to you to follow (no force).
PS: Don't take my advice seriously and don't stop reading my blog even though it doesn't have any gossip. If you like gossip in my blogs, please inform me. I'll try my best to add some gossip and masala to my blogs.
Santu
No comments:
Post a Comment