Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday 7th Nov

This is my first blog here. I hope it won't be my last. I am known for starting things but never continue or never end any thing.

In the past I wrote few blogs on my learning experience and technical skills but haven't continued later on. Suddenly today again felt like writing a blog but this time I wanted to write something non technical so decided to write a blog on my daily experience and feelings (non-personal) . Here I am now and writing...

as usual I woke up today at 1PM as I went out yesterday and slept at 3AM. Immediately I want to call my friend (roommate) who went yesterday for a party with lot of hopes to find a girl. I took my phone and dialed his number... I heard a voice from downstairs asking me to end the call... it was his voice and he was already at home.. I was surprised... in few minutes he walked into my room and started explaining how the party was? what happened? But I was more interested on the end result :) did he get any girl or not? finally the answer is no as most of the girls came along with their boy friend...

he said it's a students party and how they are living and how they are entering into each other rooms and having conversations with each other... I was listening to him but back in the mind I went back to my college days specially to MCA days... where we used to do the same things... I felt those days were much better than now... given a chance I think everyone love their college days and want to go back... but unfortunately no one invented time machine till now expect in few movies... If there is one... I want to buy and go back to those days.. to enjoy and correct my mistakes...

While I was in my imaginations and suddenly something hit me... F*** it's my turn to prepare lunch and it's already too late.. Immediately I ran to Bathroom and had quick refresh. ooops, what to cook now. Ooohh I decided yesterday itself. I am gonna cook Spinach with Corn which I had it 2 years back at an India restaurant in Hyderabad and I liked.

I prepared it and I was watching "Namasthe Obama" in NDTV while having my Brunch. There was a big debate on Pak and India and US role in this relationship... few of the high ranked persons had been giving their opinions... which are even known to kids.. I completely didn't understand why they are discussing... Then I decided it's time to leave the place and do phone calls to family. I had a talk with parents and sister and I have tried to reach few friends but they haven't answered the calls.

By the time, I am done with these calls I felt bit head ache and prepared coffee which I didn't have from morning (You have right to ask me, How you can have it in the morning If you woke up in afternoon.) After a cup of coffee I felt energized thanks to the person who asked me drink again.. my sincere apologies to god because I broke my oath...

what I did after cup of coffee is something which I wanted to do from morning... writing the blog... oops I have completed it finally..

If you like my blog do let me know your feedback and want you want to hear more in my daily routine...

Santu

2 comments: